Thinking of finally getting Amazon Prime subscription so as to enjoy Amazon Prime Video and Amazon deals and offers before everyone else? Now is the time. This digital day, Amazon is offering Rs 250 cashback on Amazon Prime Subscription worth Rs 999 to Non Prime users. So, get it now. Hurry up. Offer is valid only for today.
Final Savings :-
MRP – Rs. 999
Offer – Rs. 749
How to Get Rs 250 cashback on Amazon Prime Subscription worth Rs 999?
1. First of all, go to Product Page Here.
2. Click on “Join Prime”.
3. Log in or Sign up to your Amazon account.
4. Select any payment method from all the available option i.e. Card/Net banking/Amazon Pay Balance.
5. Finally, Complete the remaining process.
6. You will get the subscription instantly and Rs 250 cashback will be credited within 45 days.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting !!!
Terms & Conditions :-
- You will not be eligible to receive the Benefit if :
(a) you have opted for a free trial of Amazon Prime membership during or any time before the Offer Period;
(b) you are renewing your annual Amazon Prime membership during the Offer Period (as this Offer is only applicable to new membership); and
(c) you choose to discontinue / cancel your Amazon Prime membership, acquired during the Offer Period, on or before November 30, 2018.
- This Offer starts at 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) on November 2, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) on November 5, 2018 (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without liability.
- Subject to these Terms and during the Offer Period, if you enroll for a new annual Amazon Prime membership and stream and watch any video on Amazon Prime Video app or website, you will be entitled to receive cashback worth INR 250/- in the form of an Amazon Gift Card (“Benefit”).
- Amazon Gift Card is issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”) and redeemable as Amazon Pay balance.
- The Benefit will be credited to your Amazon.in account within a period of 45 days from the date of expiry of the Offer Period.
For More Such Offers – Click Here