Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance for free. Total 5 winners will be declared and everyone will receive Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay in their account.
How to Answer and win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Where can you take a selfie while sitting on the real Iron Throne used in the filming of Game of Thrones?
Ans – Croatia
Q2. ‘I’m the king of the world’ is a dialogue from which movie?
Ans – Titanic
Q3. There have been 3 Kabbadi World Cups held so far, and one country has won them all. Which one is it?
Ans – India
Q4. Polar bears are found in Antarctica.
Ans – False
Q5. ‘Salome’ and ‘An Ideal Husband’ are plays written by which playwright?
Ans – Oscar Wilde
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 1st February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019.