Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Saregama Carvaan which costs Rs 7390 on Amazon. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a Saregama Carvaan?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. The cherubic baby, Cupid, is popularly associated with Valentine’s Day. What does he carry with him?
Ans – Bow and arrow
Q2. In the phrase XOXO, what does the ‘O’ stand for?
Ans – Hugs
Q3. Which Pakistani cricketer made his test debut in the same match as Sachin Tendulkar?
Ans – Waqar Younis
Q4. The longest wrestling match in Olympic history was played in the 1912 Summer Olympics. How long did it last?
Ans – 11 hours 40 minutes
Q5. Who is the Greek goddess of love?
Ans – Aphrodite
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 9th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019.