Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 75000 Amazon Pay Balance for free. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win Rs 75000 Amazon Pay Balance for free?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. The Study Of Fossils To Determine Organisms’ Evolution And Their Interaction With Each Other Is Called?
Ans – Paleontology
Q2. Which Is The Least Populated Country In The World?
Ans – Vatican City
Q3. What Is The Roman Numeral For 50?
Ans – L
Q4. Which Is The Highest Attainable Rank In The Indian Army?
Ans – Field Marshal
Q5. The Surrender Of Japan In 1945 Brought An End To WWII. On Which Ship Were The Surrender Documents Signed?
Ans – USS Missouri
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 15th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.