Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Vivo V15 Pro. Vivo V15 Pro has Triple Rear Camera to give you more detailed pictures and it’s one of the very few devices which has In-Display Fingerprint Sensor. Vivo V15 Pro is available on Amazon at Rs 28,990 but you can get it for free. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win a Vivo V15 Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. ________ is the largest moon in our solar system, with a diameter larger than either Mercury or Pluto
Ans – Ganymede
Q2. Which beauty pageant did Manushi Chillar win in 2017?
Ans – Miss World
Q3. Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was the wife of which Mughal Ruler?
Ans – Akbar
Q4. In 305 BC, Which Maurya Ruler Defeated Alaxander’s General Seleucus Nicator?
Ans – Chandragupta Maurya
Q5. Who Was The First Indian To Win An Academy Award At The Oscars?
Ans – Bhanu Athaiya
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 17th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.