Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Samsung Galaxy S10e. The phone is currently priced at around Rs 55900 on Amazon. With great design, this phone also has 2220 x 1080 pixels resolution. Exynos 9820 octa core processor is the processor that is used by Samsung. It’s a really good high end smartphone. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win a Samsung Galaxy S10e?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. The Highest Cricket Ground In The World, In Terms Of Altitude, Is Located In Which Country?
Ans – India
Q2. Ganymede Is The Largest Moon In Our Solar System. Which Planet Does It Orbit Around?
Ans – Jupiter
Q3. A Rare Flower Blooms In Kerala And The Western Ghats Once Every 12 Years. The Last Time It Bloomed Was In 2018. What Is The Flower Called?
Ans – Neelakurinji
Q4. Deer Shed And Re-Grow Their Antlers Every Year.
Ans – True
Q5. When Discussing Terms Related To Water, Nimbus, Cumulus And Stratus Refer To Types Of _______.
Ans – Clouds
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 24th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.