What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Total 10 winners will be announced so probability of winning is high. So, try your luck. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today.
How to Answer and win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which Indian state is the first in the country to have 4 international airports?
Ans – Kerala
Q2. Ophidiophobia is the fear of __________.
Ans – Snakes
Q3. Who is the coach of the Indian women’s cricket team?
Ans – Woorkeri Raman
Q4. A group of crows is called a ‘murder’. What is a group of owls called?
Ans – A parliament
Q5. In the final season of Game of Thrones, Daenerys Targaryen is battling for the Iron Throne. What was her father’s name, who once ruled from the same throne?
Ans – Aerys II Targaryen
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 22nd April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th May 2019.