What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win an Oppo F11 Pro. Priced at Rs 24990, this device comes with MediaTek Helio P70 octa core processor which is one of the finest processor in the market. 48MP+5MP dual rear camera makes it a deal breaker for all the people who has a photographer inside. So, try your luck. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today.
How to win an Oppo F11 Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. What does a manometer measure?
Ans – Pressure
Q2. In the FIFA World Cup, the ‘Golden Boot Award’ is awarded each season to whom?
Ans – The top goal-scorer
Q3. According to the old English proverb, to which European capital city do all roads lead to?
Ans – Rome
Q4. From what book is the quote,’ War is peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is strength’?
Ans – 1984
Q5. In Japanese, what is the word for goodbye?
Ans – Sayonara
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 25th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th May 2019.