Amazon Summer Sale is over and hence they are back with their Daily Morning Quiz. Just answer 5 simple question and you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance. Total 5 winners will be picked therefore, chances of winning is high. So, try your luck. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (10 May 2019).
How to win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (10 May 2019) :
Q1. Which is the smallest state in India?
Ans – Goa
Q2. In which country would you find the Stonehenge, a prehistoric monument consisting of a ring of standing stones?
Ans – England
Q3. Complete the phrase – ‘wear your heart on your ____’. This English idiom means openly showing your emotions or feelings.
Ans – Sleeve
Q4. You can find the Victoria Terminus in Mumbai and the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata. Now if you are visiting the Gateway of India, which city are you in?
Ans – Mumbai
Q5. In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Ans – Greece
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 10th May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th May 2019.