What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. A total of 10 winners will be announced so chances of winning are pretty high.
Try your luck. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (13 May 2019).
How to win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (13 May 2019) :
Q1. Which Popular Product Is Associated With The Words Nano, Shuffle And Touch?
Ans – Music Player
Q2. What Was The Name Of The Network Of Computers That Eventually Gave Rise To The Internet?
Ans – Arpanet
Q3. The Ear And Sense Of Balance Are Closely Connected, And An Ear Infection May Cause One To Lose Balance And Fall.
Ans – True
Q4. Churchill, Sherman And Panzer And The Names Of ________?
Ans – Military Tanks
Q5. Which Of These Can A Horse NOT Do?
Ans – Vomit
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 13th May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th May 2019.