What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Samsung Galaxy M20 whose 3+32 variant is currently available at Rs 10990. This phone is powered by 1.8GHz Exynos 7904 octa-core processor and is backed by 5000 mAh battery with 3x fast charge capability. So, don’t miss out on this chance. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today.
How to win a Samsung Galaxy M20?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of today’s Amazon quiz :
Q1. Which of these constellations represents a goat?
Ans – Capricornus
Q2. Which is the largest of the seven sister states of Northeast India?
Ans – Arunachal Pradesh
Q3. We use Google Maps for everything these days. What does GPS stands for?
Ans – Global Positioning System
Q4. Which planet in our solar system was the first to be discovered by telescope?
Ans – Uranus
Q5. How many planets in our solar system have rings?
Ans – 4
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 2nd May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th May 2019.