Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win an Amazon Fire TV Stick. Make your TV a smart TV by just connecting Fire TV Stick. You can then watch Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix and many more services right from your TV. So, don’t miss out.
How to Answer and win an Amazon Fire TV Stick?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. What is the National tree of India?
Ans – Banyan Tree
Q2. What continent is home to the largest non-polar ice cap in the world?
Ans – North America
Q3. According to the old English proverb, What is ‘in the eye of the beholder’?
Ans – Beauty
Q4. Theravada and Mahayana are branches of which major world religion?
Ans – Buddhism
Q5. Who composed the score for the 1994 musical ‘The Lion King’?
Ans – Hans Zimmer
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 7th January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019