Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can stand a chance to win Free Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win Free Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. The unique chapparam (Chariot) festival 2018 recently commenced in which of the following state?
Ans – Tamil Nadu
Q2. The study of fosslis to determine organisms evolution and their interaction with each other is called
Ans – Paleontology
Q3. Khantumm bamboo dance is the folk dance of which state
Ans – Mizoram
Q4. What is the state of the organization that serves as the governing body of the olympics?
Ans – IOC
Q5. Les Demoiselles O’Avignon, Weeping Woman had Guernica are famous painting by which modern artists?
Ans – Pablo Picasso
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 4th January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019