Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can stand a chance to win an Honor Band 4. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win an Honor Band 4?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. What is the name of the network of highways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai?
Ans – The Golden Quadrilateral
Q2. Who was the first Indian movie star to be featured on the cover of Time Magazine?
Ans – Parveen Babi
Q3. What of these Marvel super villains was created when the character accidentally exposed himself to a concentrated burst of gamma rays?
Ans – Abomination
Q4. An Olympic gold medal is made mostly of which of these metals?
Ans – Silver
Q5. Which planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
Ans – Jupiter
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 3rd January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st January 2019