Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win a prize daily. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can stand a chance to win a OnePlus 6T. OnePlus 6T is powered by Snapdragon 845 octa core SoC and has 6GB of RAM and 256 GB of memory. So, don’t miss out.
How to Answer and win a OnePlus 6T?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Ans – Medusa
Q2. Launched in October 2008, Chandrayan-1 was Indian’s first lunar probe
Ans – True
Q3. Indian railways has recently developed which AI-powered robot to check for faults in trains?
Ans – Ustaad
Q4. Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Ans – Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman
Q5. The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Ans – VVS Laxman
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 6th January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019