Amazon Quiz is now a real thing. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can stand a chance to win an Oppo R17 Pro. It’s a premium device from Oppo. It comes with 8GB RAM and is powered by Snapdragon 670. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win an Oppo R17 Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which nation’s athletes traditionally enter last in the Parade of Nations at the opening ceremony of the Olympics?
Ans – The host nation
Q2. What is the the official residence of the Pope?
Ans – Apostolic Palace
Q3. What is the largest living bird by wingspan?
Ans – The Wandering Albatross
Q4. Which state recently organized the 3rd Dwijing Festival 2018?
Ans – Assam
Q5. Oscar Swahn holds the record for being the oldest Olympic medalist. How old was he when he won and made this record?
Ans – 72
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 2nd January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st January 2019