Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Vivo V11 Pro. It is powered by Snapdragon 660. It has a 6.41 inch display and comes with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB memory. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win a Vivo V11 Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. What is the national animal of India?
Ans – Tiger
Q2. Which would weigh more – 1 cubic foot of gold or silver?
Ans – Gold
Q3. Turtles are classified as reptiles. True or false?
Ans – True
Q4. A male swan is known as a cob, a baby swan is known as a cygnet. What is a female swan called?
Ans – Pen
Q5. What is the hardest naturally occurring substance in the world?
Ans – Diamond
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 9th January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019.