Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a OnePlus 6T which costs Rs 37999 on Amazon. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a OnePlus 6T?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which Planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
Ans – Jupiter
Q2. Serena Williams has won more Grand slams than Roger Federer.
Ans – True
Q3. Which fruit is thrown during the annual food-fight festival in Bunol, Spain?
Ans – Tomato
Q4. Who is the youngest person to ever be awarded the Nobel prize?
Ans – Malala Yousafzai
Q5. In 1971, Alan Shepard played _______ on the moon, making him the only person to ever play this sport anywhere other than Earth. Which sport was it?
Ans – Golf
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 10th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019.