Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win an Honor Band 4 which nearly costs Rs 2999 on Amazon. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win an Honor Band 4?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Wolverine, also known as ‘Gulo Gulo’ is the member of which animal family?
Ans – Weasel
Q2. The collective noun for a group of giraffes is a ‘_____ of giraffes’. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Tower
Q3. Churchill, Sherman and Panzer and the names of ______?
Ans – Military tanks
Q4. Which ancient empire was ruled by Xerxes the Great in the fifth century BC?
Ans – The Persian Empire
Q5. Which nation was the first to give women the right of vote?
Ans – New Zealand
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 7th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019.