Wish you all a very Happy Republic Day guys. On this special day, Amazon has hosted a Special Edition Quiz similar to its daily quiz. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win Rs 2600. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win Free Rs 26000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Under British rule, Delhi only became the capital of India in 1911. Which city was India’s capital before this?
Ans – Calcutta (kolkata)
Q2. The ‘National Institution for Transforming India’ is a policy think tank of the Government of India, established with the aim to achieve sustainable development goals. By which other name is it know?
Ans – NITI Aayog
Q3. The first passenger train in India ran between Bombay (Mumbai) and ___ in 1853. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Thane
Q4. The Constitution of India is the longest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world. As of 2019, how many articles does it have?
Ans – 449
Q5. In a historic accord, this year’s Republic Day parade has an all-women contingent marching at Rajpath. Which army unit do they belong to?
Ans – Assam Rifles
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 26th January 2019
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019.