Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Sony home theatre. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a Sony home theatre?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. A coup in Libya in 1969, brought which dictator to power?
Ans – Muammar Gaddafi
Q2. What was the name of the ship Christopher Columbus sailed from Spain to the ‘New World’ in 1492?
Ans – Santa Maria
Q3. In hospitals, Nephrology departments generally treat medical issues related to which organs of the body?
Ans – Kidneys
Q4. Where in the human body is the femur located?
Ans – Leg
Q5. What food makes up a majority of the giant panda’s diet?
Ans – Bamboo
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 10th January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019.