Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Seagate 5TB hard drive whose MRP is Rs 26999. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a Seagate 5TB hard drive?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. What character does Priyanka Chopra’s to-be sister-in-law play in popular series, Game of Thrones?
Ans – Sansa Stark
Q2. Before assuming her current title, Queen Elizabeth was a mechanic.
Ans – True
Q3. Which country was the first to have a democratically elected female Prime Minister?
Ans – Sri Lanka
Q4. The film, Manikarnika, starring Kangana Ranaut, chronicles the life of which female freedom fighter?
Ans – Rani Lakshmi Bai
Q5. In which country did celebrity couples Virat-Anushka and Ranveer-Deepika tie the knot?
Ans – Italy
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 12th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th March 2019.