Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Sony Alpha DSLR Camera. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a Sony Alpha DSLR Camera?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. In a car, what does ABS stand for?
Ans – Anti-lock Braking System
Q2. Rumtek monastery is located in __________.
Ans – Sikkim
Q3. Which of these books got author Jhumpa Lahiri the Pulitzer prize?
Ans – Interpreter of Maladies
Q4. Michael D. Higgins is the president of ________.
Ans – Ireland
Q5. Which sport are Narain Karthikeyan and Karun Chandhok associated with?
Ans – Formula One racing
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 15th January 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019.