What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 1000 Amazon Pay Balance for free. In total, 100 winners will be announced for this therefore chances of winning is much higher.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows you might get it for free. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (10 June 2019).
How to Win Rs 1000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (10 June 2019) :
Q1. India’s only orangutan recently passed away at Odisha’s Nandankanan Zoological Park. What was her name?
Ans – Binny
Q2. The Union Environment Ministry of India has released a song titled ‘Hawa Aane De’ to spread awareness about air pollution. The music video features Akshay Kumar and Vicky Kaushal among others. Who has written the lyrics for the song?
Ans – Swanand Kirkire
Q3. Which former President of India was conferred Mexico’s highest civilian honor for foreigners titled ‘Orden Mexicana del Aguila Azteca’ (order of the Aztec Eagle)?
Ans – Pratibha Patil
Q4. Which was the first Indian movie to be nominated for the Oscar Awards?
Ans – Mother India
Q5. What is the name of Hrithik Roshan’s upcoming film where he plays a teacher and mathematician named Anand Kumar?
Ans – Super 30
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 10th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th June 2019.