What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win an Honor View20. It’s a premium phone by Honor available at Rs 35999. It is packed with a Kirin 980 octa core processor and has a base variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows you might get it for free. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (12 June 2019).
How to Win an Honor View20?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (12 June 2019) :
Q1. Out of all the natural lakes in the world, more than 50% are situated in ______. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Canada
Q2. A new species of a pit viper was discovered in India and named after the place it was found in. It is now the only Indian state to have a pit viper named after it. Which state is it?
Ans – Arunachal Pradesh
Q3. Orchha, an Indian town that was recently added to UNESCO World Heritage Site tentative list is located in which of these states?
Ans – Madhya Pradesh
Q4. An Amazon Prime Original series about 4 female friends, starring Sayani Gupta and Bani J has announced it’s second season. What is the show called?
Ans – Four More Shots Please!
Q5. Which Indian state recently won the 2019 WHO award for tobacco control?
Ans – Rajasthan
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 12th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th June 2019.