What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Sony 5.1 Soundbar Home Theatre System. It is priced at Rs 22990 at the time of writing. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
Try your luck. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (14 May 2019).
How to win a Sony home theatre?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (14 May 2019) :
Q1. Which famous comic book character shares his name with a city in Turkey?
Ans – Batman
Q2. What is the name of the world’s largest lizard?
Ans – Komodo Dragon
Q3. In which country, would you find the Free State of Bavaria?
Ans – Germany
Q4. Anura is the scientific name for which well known animal?
Ans – Frog
Q5. Which famous pop singer’s real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta?
Ans – Lady Gaga
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 14th May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th May 2019.