What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a OnePlus 7 Pro. OnePlus 7 Pro was launched last month starting from Rs 48,999. It comes with the latest processor packed in and is the latest offering by OnePlus. Today, you have a chance to get it for free.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (2 June 2019).
How to Win a OnePlus 7 Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (2 June 2019) :
Q1. In Japanese, what is the word for goodbye?
Ans – Sayonara
Q2. What is the actress, Tabu’s, real name?
Ans – Tabassum Fatima Hashmi
Q3. The world’s fastest bullet train, ALFA-X, is said to reach speeds of 400 kms/hour. In which country were the tests for this train conducted recently?
Ans – Japan
Q4. Ayushmann Khurana will appear in a new movie where he plays an on-screen police officer for the first time. What is the name of this movie which is directed by Anubhav Sinha?
Ans – Article 15
Q5. Which player was named the MVP (Most Valuable Player) of the season in the IPL 2019?
Ans – Andre Russell
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 2nd June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th June 2019.