What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Samsung Galaxy A50. With 2.3GHz Exynos 9610 octa core processor and a 4000mAh battery, this beast is priced at Rs 19,990 on Amazon. So, try your luck & read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today.
How to Answer & win a Samsung Galaxy A50?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which planet in the solar system has the most moons?
Ans – Jupiter
Q2. In ___, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – 1983
Q3. Salman Khan’s character’s name in which of these movies was NOT ‘Prem’?
Ans – Dabangg (2010)
Q4. ‘Dunder Mifflin Paper Company’ is the setting for which famous TV series?
Ans – The Office
Q5. Espadrilles were first made in regions of France and Spain. Where are these worn?
Ans – On your feet
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 21st April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th May 2019.