What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win an iPhone XR which costs Rs 59900 on Amazon. It comes with 64GB space and face ID unlock feature as well.
So, try your luck. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (26 May 2019).
How to win an iPhone XR?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (26 May 2019) :
Q1. Which of these did Alfred Nobel invent?
Ans – Dynamite
Q2. Which is the largest internal organ in the human body?
Ans – Liver
Q3. India has been submitting films for the Oscar awards nominations since 1957. Which was the first Indian film submitted to the Oscars?
Ans – Mother India
Q4. Which country hosted the Summer Olympics in 2016?
Ans – Brazil
Q5. Chunky Pandey’s daughter made her debut alongside Tiger Shroff in Student of the Year 2. What is her name?
Ans – Ananya Pandey
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 26th May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th June 2019.