What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance. Total 5 winners will be picked therefore, chances of winning is high.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (3 June 2019).
How to Win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (3 June 2019) :
Q1. Who is the author of the famous book of fables known as ‘Panchatantra’?
Ans – Vishnu Sharma
Q2. In Roman mythology, who was the goddess of sorcery and witchcraft, also known as the goddess who haunted crossroads and graveyards?
Ans – Trivia
Q3. The International Cricket Council has recently appointed its first female match referee. Hint: She’s from India. Who is she?
Ans – GS Lakshmi
Q4. Angel Falls is the world’s highest waterfall that starts at a height of 3230 feet and fall uninterrupted for a height of 2647 feet. Which country is this majestic waterfall located in?
Ans – Venezuela
Q5. Which country will host the 2023 Asian Cup Football Tournament?
Ans – China
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 3rd June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th June 2019.