What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a JBL Pulse 3 speaker. Priced at Rs 13990, its 6000mAh battery gives 12 hours of playtime. Apart from that, it is also IPX7 Waterproof and has many other features.
So, give it a shot. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (31 May 2019).
How to Win a JBL Pulse 3 speaker?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (31 May 2019) :
Q1. Which of these countries was NOT a Soviet Republic in USSR?
Ans – Czechoslovakia
Q2. In which year did India join the United Nations?
Ans – 1945
Q3. Former top ranking pro-golfer Vijay Singh is from which country?
Ans – Fiji
Q4. With which dance form would you associate the famous dancers Rukmini Devi Arundale and Yamini Krishnamurthy?
Ans – Bharatanatyam
Q5. In cricket, what do you call a run taken when the ball passes the batsman without touching his bat or body?
Ans – Bye
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 31st May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th June 2019.