What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. A total of 10 winners will be announced so chances of winning are pretty high.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows you might get it for free. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (7 June 2019).
How to win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (7 June 2019) :
Q1. Christiaan Barnard was the first surgeon to successfully perform the world’s first human-to-human heart transplant. In which year did this surgery take place?
Ans – 1967
Q2. Who recently became the first female umpire to officiate in a men’s one-day international cricket match?
Ans – Claire Polosak
Q3. Which tennis player recently received a ‘Knighthood’ at the hands of Prince Charles of Wales?
Ans – Andy Murray
Q4. International Dance Day is celebrated each year on 29th April on the birthday of Jean-Georges Noverre. Which style of dance is he regarded as the creator of?
Ans – Ballet
Q5. Which of these Indian web series is based on a 2006 novel by Vikram Chandra which goes by the same name?
Ans – Sacred Games
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 7th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th June 2019.