What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Vivo V15 Pro. Vivo V15 Pro has Triple Rear Camera to give you more detailed pictures and it’s one of the very few devices which has In-Display Fingerprint Sensor. Vivo V15 Pro is available on Amazon at Rs 26,990 but you can get it for free.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows you might get it for free. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (9 June 2019).
How to Win a Vivo V15 Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (9 June 2019) :
Q1. The world’s highest polling station can be found in Himachal Pradesh and it has 49 registered voters. Where is it located?
Ans – Tashigang
Q2. Which animal made a comeback on the Versova beach in Mumbai, after almost 15 years, when the beach was cleaned up by the efforts of the residents?
Ans – Olive Ridley Turtles
Q3. In technology terms, the prefix ‘Giga’ is used to denote a factor of one million.
Ans – False
Q4. The Indian Navy has teamed up with the government to launch the first ever underwater museum in India. Where will this museum be launched?
Ans – Pondicherry
Q5. ______ will be the first Indian state to ban food delivery without a valid hygiene rating.
Ans – Punjab
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 9th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th June 2019.