What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
This Independence day, Amazon has a special Quiz prize for its users. In today’s Amazon Grand Indian Quiz, you can win Rs 1 Lakh.
Yes, you heard that right. So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (15 Aug 2019).
How to Win Rs 1 lakh?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon Grand Indian quiz Answers Today (15 Aug 2019) :
Q1. Which Traditional Theatrical Dance Form Which Originated In Kerala, Means ‘Performing Or Playing Together’?
Ans – Koodiyattam
Q2. ______ Is A Tribal Art Form From The Mithila Region In Bihar, Symbolized By Painting Featuring Complex Geometrical Patterns. Interestingly, Women In Bihar Are Using This Art Form To Save Trees – Painting Them Across The Highway To Stop Authorities From Cutting Them. Which Is This Art Form?
Ans – Madhubani
Q3. This Is An Ancient Indian Style Of Hand Painting Done On Cotton And Silk Fabric Uses A Special Pen Made Of Tamarind Twigs/Bamboo Reed. It Was Also Found In Archaeological Sites Of Mohenjo-Daro. Which Art Form Is This?
Ans – Kalamkari
Q4. A World Record Was Set When More Than 1 Lakh People Gathered In Kota, Rajasthan On 21st June, 2018 And Took Part In A Collective Lesson. What Were They Celebrating?
Ans – World Yoga Day
Q5. With Its Origins In The City Of Lucknow, This Style Of Embroidery Has Now Travelled World Over. Believed To Have Been Introduced By Nur Jahan, It Is Characterized By Very Intricate White-On-White Shadow Work. Which Style Are We Talking About?
Ans – Chikankari
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 15th August 2019 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th September 2019.