What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Casio Keyboard.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (1 May 2020).
How to Win Casio Keyboard?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (1 May 2020) :
Q1. After China, India and the USA, which country has the next highest population?
Ans – Indonesia
Q2. A recently announced documentary by Ken Burns with the tagline ‘An Intimate History’ is based on which topic? (Hint : It is inspired from a book written by Pulitzer Prize-winning author Siddhartha Mukherjee)
Ans – Genetics
Q3. At which early Silicon Valley company did YouTube founders Jawed Karim, Steve Chen, and Chad Hurley meet?
Ans – Paypal
Q4. According to the World Meteorological Organization, what is expected to fall by 6% – the biggest yearly drop since World War II?
Ans – CO2 emissions
Q5. Which country has started to test a new digital currency in four of its cities?
Ans – China
- JioMart Launch Offer – Save Rs 3000
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
- Amazon World Earth Day Edition Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Special Edition Riddles Quiz – Win Rs 5000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 1st May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 31st May 2020.