What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win OnePlus TV which is priced at Rs 69899. It’s the newly launched product from OnePlus.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (10 Jan 2020).
How to Win OnePlus TV?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (10 Jan 2020) :
Q1. Which venue in Australia traditionally hosts the ‘Pink Test’ at the beginning of the year to raise money for breast cancer sufferers?
Ans – SCG
Q2. Who among these is NOT one of the four directors of the short film ‘Ghost stories’?
Ans – Anurag Basu
Q3. Planck’s Law and the Hypothesis of Light Quanta is a publication by which scientist born on 1st January who collaborated with Einstein?
Ans – Satyendra Nath Bose
Q4. January 4th is celebrated as _______ day, in honor of a Frenchman who developed a tactile writing system? (Hint : This invention is a blessing for blind people around the world)
Ans – World Braille Day
Q5. The name of which of these traditional Indian technique in the textile field comes from a Sanskrit word meaning ‘to tie’?
Ans – Bandhani
Also Check :-
- Amazon LG G8x Quiz Answers – Win LG G8x
- Amazon Riddles Ride Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon Havells Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Saheli Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 10th January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th January 2020.