What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Apple iPad Pro.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (14 Feb 2020).
How to Win Apple iPad Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (14 Feb 2020) :
Q1. In which country is it customary for women to give men chocolate on Valentine’s Day?
Ans – Japan
Q2. The Indian Navy recently launched Operation Vanilla to help which cyclone hit island-nation?
Ans – Madagascar
Q3. What did the founder of Domino’s give his future wife for their first Valentine’s Day?
Ans – A heart shaped Pizza
Q4. Toyota is making an electrified fleet of vehicles for which major 2020 event?
Ans – Tokyo Olympics 2020
Q5. Who recently launched an upgraded geo-imaging web portal called Bhuvan Panchayat 3.0?
Ans – ISRO
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 14th February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2020.