What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Canon M200 Mirrorless Camera.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (14 Jan 2020).
How to Win Canon M200 Camera?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (14 Jan 2020) :
Q1. On January 2, 2020, Prakash Parv was celebrated as the birth anniversary of which Sikh Guru?
Ans – Guru Gobind Singh
Q2. David Stern who recently passed away was a former Commissioner of which famous Sports league? (Hint : Players like LeBron James, Michael Jordan played in this league)
Ans – NBA
Q3. For playing which character did Joaquin Phoenix win the 2020 Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Drama Motion Picture?
Ans – Joker
Q4. Leo Carter recently became the 4th in T20 cricket and 7th overall to achieve what feat? (Hint : Yuvraj achieved this in 2007)
Ans – Hit 6 Sixes in an over
Q5. Andaman and Nicobar Islands recently commemorated the 76th Anniversary of the first flag hoisting by whom?
Ans – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Also Check :-
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Quiz Answers – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon LG G8x Quiz Answers – Win LG G8x
- Amazon Riddles Ride Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon Havells Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon SMBhav Quiz Answers – Win Rs 25000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 14th January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th January 2020.