What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Amazon Alexa Eco Show.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (15 Feb 2020).
How to Win Alexa Eco Show?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (15 Feb 2020) :
Q1. At which two venues did India take part in two consecutive T20I matches that both went to a super over?
Ans – Hamilton and Wellington
Q2. Which Hindi word was chosen as the ‘Oxford Hindi Word of 2019’ by the Oxford University Press?
Ans – Samvidhaan
Q3. The 2020 Hindi film ‘Gul Makai’ is based on the the life and struggle of which famous personality?
Ans – Malala Yousafzai
Q4. Who recently displaced Volkswagen as the world’s second most valuable carmaker?
Ans – Tesla
Q5. The town of Schengen, after which a famous treaty is named, is located in which country?
Ans – Luxembourg
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 15th February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2020.