What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 20000. So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (2 Apr 2020).
How to Win Rs 20000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (2 Apr 2020) :
Q1. What Does CET, The New Exam For Various Government Jobs Proposed By The Indian Government, Stand For?
Ans – Common Eligibility Test
Q2. Which Of These Days Is Observed On 27th March By ITI- A World Organization For The Performing Arts?
Ans – World Theatre Day
Q3. Swavalamban Express Is A Special Train Journey Launched By SIDBI For Which Group Of People?
Ans – Entrepreneurs
Q4. Daniel, An 18 Year Old Who Made His Debut For AC Milan On 2nd February, 2020 Is The Son Of Which AC Milan Legend?
Ans – Paolo Maldini
Q5. Who Among These Stepped Down From The Board Of Microsoft In The 2nd Week Of March, 2020?
Ans – Bill Gates
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 2nd April 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 30th April 2020.