What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 10000.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (23 Jan 2020).
How to Win Rs 10000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (23 Jan 2020) :
Q1. Who is the only batsman to score more than 1000 runs in Test cricket in 2019?
Ans – Marnus Labuschagne
Q2. Which famous freedom fighter born on 28th January, 1865 was also known as ‘Punjab Kesari’?
Ans – Lala Lajpat Rai
Q3. Which of these popular Sitcom characters has Italian American roots and is also 1/16th Portuguese? (Hint: This character does NOT like sharing food and always asks you how you’re doing.)
Ans – Joey Tribbiani
Q4. The 101st birth anniversary of which poet on 14th January, was observed by Google with a special doodle dedicated to him?
Ans – Kaifi Azmi
Q5. Which of these famous Bollywood personalities is among the producers for the movie Chhapaak?
Ans – Deepika Padukone
- Amazon LG G8x Quiz Answers – Win LG G8x
- Amazon Oppo F15 Quiz Answers – Win Oppo F15
- Amazon Riddles Ride Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon KYC Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Bus Booking Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 23rd January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2020.