What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Casio 61 Key keyboard.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (24 Jan 2020).
How to Win Casio 61 Key keyboard?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (24 Jan 2020) :
Q1. Serbia recently won the ATP Cup. Which of these players did Novak Djokovic beat in one of the matches in the final?
Ans – Rafael Nadal
Q2. Which famous Indian born in January, once traveled to Moscow disguised as an Italian nobleman named Count Orlando Mazzotta?
Ans – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
Q3. LANIDS is a development scheme set up by the government. Under this scheme, information technology based SMEs would be set up in which two areas?
Ans – Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar
Q4. The famous humorist Taarak Mehta is known for his column Duniya ne Undha _____. (Fill in the blanks)
Ans – Chashma
Q5. P Mangesh Chandran is a known champion in which of these sports?
Ans – Chess
- Amazon LG G8x Quiz Answers – Win LG G8x
- Amazon Oppo F15 Quiz Answers – Win Oppo F15
- Amazon Riddles Ride Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon KYC Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Bus Booking Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 24th January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2020.