What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Vivo S1 which is currently available at Rs 16990 on Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (24 May 2020).
How to Win Vivo S1?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (24 May 2020) :
Q1. The Blue Umbrella’, ‘The Angry River’ And ‘A Flight Of Pigeons’ Are Books Written By Which Author Born On 19th May?
Ans – Ruskin Bond
Q2. This App Introduced By Google, Crossed 50 Million Downloads In May 2020 And Has A Tab Focused Presentation Mode. Which App Is It?
Ans – Meet
Q3. Ambikapur, Rajkot, Surat, Mysore, Indore And Navi Mumbai Were The Only Cities To Receive Which Of These Statuses From The Government?
Ans – Five Star Garbage Free Cities
Q4. Since March 27, At 8 PM Every Day The Eiffel Tower Sparkles For An Extra 10 Minutes, Displaying What Message?
Ans – Merci (Thank You)
Q5. National Anti-Terrorism Day In India Is Observed On The Death Anniversary Of Which Famous Indian?
Ans – Rajiv Gandhi
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- JioMart Launch Offer – Save Rs 3000
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 24th May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 30th June 2020.