What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 20000.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (4 Jun 2020).
How to Win Rs 20000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (4 Jun 2020) :
Q1. Which Former Miss World Has Been Roped In By UNICEF To Spread Awareness On Menstrual Hygiene?
Ans – Manushi Chhillar
Q2. General Electric Has Announced That It Would Be Selling Which Iconic Business Of Its To Savant Systems?
Ans – Lightbulbs
Q3. An Underwater Salvage Company Was Granted Approval Recently To Cut Into The Wreckage Of _________ To Try To Recover A Marconi Telegraph?
Ans – RMS Titanic
Q4. Which Tennis Player Topped The 2020 Forbes Magazine List Of Highest-Paid Global Athletes?
Ans – Roger Federer
Q5. Ajit Jogi, Who Passed Away Recently, Was The First Chief Minister Of Which Indian State?
Ans – Chattisgarh
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- JioMart Launch Offer – Save Rs 3000
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
- Amazon Pay Later Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon Mothers Day Quiz – Win Rs 15000
- Indus Valley Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Day One Quiz – Win Rs 5000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 4th June 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 30th June 2020.