What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (5 Mar 2020).
How to Win Rs 20000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (5 Mar 2020) :
Q1. Who among these was NOT named in the Asia XI squad for a series to celebrate the 100th birth anniversary of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman?
Ans – Rohit Sharma
Q2. The foundation stone for the Army headquarters new building was recently laid. What has it been christened as?
Ans – Thal Sena Bhawan
Q3. @gypsyking101 is the Instagram handle of which famous person currently in the news?
Ans – Tyson Fury
Q4. Which of these has been declared the theme for National Science Day 2020, by the government’s Department of Science & Technology?
Ans – Women in Science
Q5. Who is known as the ‘Waterman of India’ and is renowned for his conservational efforts in bringing back many rivers, and increasing the water table level in Rajasthan?
Ans – Dr. Rajendra Singh
- Amazon LG Quiz Answers – Win Ultragear Monitor
- Galaxy M31 Quiz – Win Samsung Galaxy M31
- Amazon Nilkamal Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 5th March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st March 2020.