What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Dyson Air Purifier.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (7 Mar 2020).
How to Win Dyson Air Purifier?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (7 Mar 2020) :
Q1. Rial is the official currency of ______. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Iran
Q2. Which of the following national parks is located in Rajasthan?
Ans – Keoladeo National Park
Q3. What is the chemical symbol of lead?
Ans – Pb
Q4. Wellington is the capital of which country?
Ans – New Zealand
Q5. India has the shortest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world. (True or False)
Ans – FALSE
- Amazon LG Quiz Answers – Win Ultragear Monitor
- Galaxy M31 Quiz – Win Samsung Galaxy M31
- Amazon Nilkamal Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 7th March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st March 2020.