What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Kenwood Food Processor.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (8 Feb 2020).
How to Win Kenwood Food Processor?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (8 Feb 2020) :
Q1. Narain Karthikeyan is the sports man in the field of which sport?
Ans – Formula one racing
Q2. She was the first Indian woman to become a teacher, and opened up the first girl’s school in India in 1848. Who is she?
Ans – Savitribai Phule
Q3. What is the dot that appears over the lowercase letters, ‘i’ and ‘j’, called?
Ans – Tittle
Q4. What is the slang term given to a ball that is bowled so well that it is considered unplayable by the batsman in cricket?
Ans – A jaffa
Q5. Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters’. Which of these is NOT a river the name that flows through the region?
Ans – Tapti
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 8th February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2020.