What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Balance. A total of 5 winners will be picked therefore, chances of winning are high.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (8 Jun 2020).
How to Win Rs 15000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (8 Jun 2020) :
Q1. The 440m Long Chamba Tunnel Has Recently Been Inaugurated In Which State?
Ans – Uttarakhand
Q2. What Useful Letter Arrangement Was Created By Christopher Sholes To Lessen Spelling Mistakes And Increase Speed Of Writing?
Ans – QWERTY
Q3. India Post Has Partnered With Which State Government To Deliver ‘Shahi Lichi’ And ‘Zardalu Mango’ At The Doorstep Of People?
Ans – Bihar
Q4. How Do We Better Know The No.18 Squadron Of The Indian Air Force That Is Equipped With HAL Tejas?
Ans – Flying Bullets
Q5. Which Mountain Peak Was Summitted For The First Time On May 29, 1953?
Ans – Mount Everest
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
- Amazon Environment Day Quiz – Win Rs 25000
- Extra Savings Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon Day One Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Grocery Quiz – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 8th June 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 30th June 2020.