What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Seagate 5TB hard drive which is currently available at Rs 9,999 on Amazon. It doesn’t need power supply to work & its 3.0 USB connectivity makes transfer from Windows and MAC superfast.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (1 Aug 2019).
How to Win Seagate 5TB hard drive?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (1 Aug 2019) :
Q1. Which Historical Event Does Charles Dickens’ Novel ‘The Tale Of Two Cities’ Concern?
Ans – The French Revolution
Q2. The Most Common Format For A Home Video Recorder Is VHS. VHS Stands For?
Ans – Video Home System
Q3. Saturn Has A Total Of 62 Moons, The Largest One Being Larger Than The Planet Of Mercury. What Is Its Name?
Ans – Titan
Q4. If You Look Closely At The Planet Jupiter, A Very Evident Dense Red Spot Can Be Found On It As Seen From Space. This Is Often Called The ‘Great Red Spot’. What Is It?
Ans – A Hurricane
Q5. ‘Friends, Romans And Countrymen, Lend Me Thy Ears’ Is The First Line Of A Speech In The Play Julius Caesar, By William Shakespeare. Which Character Gave This Speech?
Ans – Mark Antony
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 1st August 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st August 2019.