What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance. Total 5 winners will be picked therefore, chances of winning is high.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (1 July 2019).
How to Win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (1 July 2019) :
Q1. The Dadasaheb Phalke Award is one of the most prestigious awards given in the field of India cinema. Who was the first to win this award?
Ans – Devika Rani
Q2. Mohammed Shami became the 2nd Indian to take a hat-trick in the ICC World Cup. Who was the first Indian cricketer to do so?
Ans – Chetan Sharma
Q3. What is the name of the technology which uses cable-pulled devices or robots to mimic the movements of humans or animals? Example: The dinosaurs in Jurassic Park!
Ans – Animatronics
Q4. Who is popularly known as the ‘Birdman of India’ because of his highly influential work in the development of Ornithology (study of birds)?
Ans – Salim Ali
Q5. William Jay Bowerman is a popular name in the world of sports apparel and gear. He is the co-founder of which famous sportswear brand?
Ans – Nike
Must Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 1st July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th July 2019.